GCSE DANCE TUTOR (MATERNITY COVER)
Box Office Assistant (KICKSTART ROLE)
We are looking for two passionate individuals to join our team. Based on the busy reception desk, the post holders will be the face of the organisation for our afternoon and evening classes.
As a member of the technical production team, the post holder will provide high quality technical support (including lighting, sound, AV and stage management) and maintenance for all venues and equipment.
The position is based at The Garage, Norwich, with occasional travel to King’s Lynn paid for in expenses.
Marketing and Social Media Assistant (KICKSTART ROLE)
We are looking for two enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Helping to promote our performing arts venue and offering, the post holders will support the Marketing department in running The Garage’s marketing campaigns and social media accounts.
VOLUNTEER STEWARDS, DEPARTMENT: FRONT OF HOUSE
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our volunteer team. You will perform a vital role as the public face of the theatre during our performances, ensuring that our customers have an enjoyable and positive experience.
The role of the Volunteer Steward is to provide a high-quality experience for customers of The Garage. Responsibilities will vary for each performance and support and supervision will be given from the Duty Manager.
To apply, email a CV and a brief covering letter about why you are interested in the role to Scott Atkins, Venue Supervisor on email@example.com
We are always on the look out for technicians to join our team of casuals, as we often have work that comes up at The Garage. If you are interested in working with us, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Workshop are always on the look out for new freelance delivery artists in theatre, dance and music. Along with casual technicians.
Find out more about The Workshop.
The Garage has a commitment to staff well-being, and has worked with the Thriving Workplaces team, Norfolk’s free workplaces health provider commissioned by Norfolk County Council to help us build a happier and healthier workforce.
- We encourage appropriate requests for Flexitime working to suit staff and their job
- We encourage appropriate request to work remotely and work from home to suit staff and their job
- We encourage staff to take part in a participatory/exercise class as part of working hours, for free.
- We encourage staff to watch shows at The Garage as part of their working hours, as a minimum a member of staff and a guest can have a complementary ticket to shows as ‘walk-ins’.
- Where possible we will make a CoL increase each year of at least 0.5%, to be reviewed every September.
- We offer a half hour paid lunch break for staff
- We encourage staff to eat their lunch away from their desk, they can do this in any of our vacant spaces – just leave it clean and tidy afterwards
If you want to talk to someone about your health and wellbeing, or any of the above initiatives, Adam Yaxley is our Workplace Health Champion – email@example.com / 01603 283368