At the moment, this page is best viewed on desktop or tablet screen sizes.
- If you are an adult booking on to one of our classes, the booking system will ask you to add a child – this is normal. Please proceed with your name and select your date of birth.
- If you usually receive a concessionary discount, please do the following: Book on to your desired class; do not make a payment; contact The Garage, a member of staff will check your applicability and if suitable will add a discount.
- Any participants that pre-paid for our Summer 2020 term and asked for payment to be rolled over to Autumn 2020 term, please do the following: Book on to your desired class; do not make a payment; a member of The Garage staff will credit your account.
- Singing 50+ will remain online for the first 6-weeks of term due to Government guidance. In October half-term, The Garage will re-assess the guidelines to see if we can resume this class in the studios.
- We are offering 10% sibling discount. For this to be applied, you must book sibling classes in the same transaction. Our booking system will automatically apply the offer. This cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Toddler and baby classes (My First) can now be booked in blocks of 6-weeks.
- If you find a class is full, please join a waiting list. We will try our best to add extra classes.
- Although the classes will be based at The Garage where possible, due to the changing COVID-19 situation, we may need to transfer the classes to be held online if the circumstances or Government guidance changes.
- Want to know what we’re doing to keep you safe? Find our COVID precautions here. We will continue to update this page keeping in line with the Government guidelines.
If you have any further questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 283382.
We are really looking forward to welcoming you back into the building. However, as we are sure you would have anticipated, there are precautions we must take to ensure everyone’s safety. Please take a few moments to read the below before your arrival back to the venue:
- When you arrive you will need to wait outside the building. A member of the front of house team and your tutor will open the doors to welcome you in 5 minutes before your session
- We ask that you use the hand sanitiser situated on each floor of the building before you enter your studio
- There is a new one-way system when navigating the Garage, This will be explained when you first arrive to the venue
- For everyone entering the venue, we ask that you wear a mask or face covering in the foyer, corridors and public spaces in the building. Participants under the age of 10 are exempt from face coverings by government guidelines, however if they are happy to wear something, we would really appreciate this. It is then your choice on whether to continue wearing this during your class. It is also optional for our tutors to wear a clear covering on their face whilst teaching
- Please arrive ready to participate in class, as we are trying to keep rest rooms for toilet use only and not for getting changed. These are also reduced capacity to enable social distancing
- Parents – Please drop children off at the door where their tutor and the Front Of House staff will be waiting for them, 5 minutes before the class starts
- When you are in the studio we have plastic boxes for your belongings to be stored. If you would usually be bare foot for class, we now require you to wear ballet shoes/jazz shoes/plimsolls/trainers. Please do not dance in socks. Your tutor will need to clean down the studio towards the end of class, if appropriate they might ask you to grab an antibacterial wipe, which are provided in all studios, to wipe the box you used to store your personal belongings or the prop you may have handled. Thank you in advance for your co-operation with this! Your tutor will then lead you to the front door using a different stairwell
- Do not come to a class if you are unwell: if you or anyone in your household has a fever, a persistent cough or a loss of taste or smell, follow the government guidance for self-isolating. Please contact us in this instance and the money for missed classes will sit on your account for future use as credit
- Please follow this link to our live document, which will be updated regularly regarding covid-19 – thegarage.org.uk/about/covid-19-policy