- If you are an adult booking on to one of our classes, the booking system will ask you to add a child – this is normal. Please proceed with your name and select your date of birth.
- If you usually receive a concessionary discount, please do the following: Book on to your desired class; do not make a payment; contact The Garage, a member of staff will check your applicability and if suitable will add a discount.
- Any participants that pre-paid for our Summer 2020 term and asked for payment to be rolled over to Autumn 2020 term, please do the following: Book on to your desired class; do not make a payment; a member of The Garage staff will credit your account.
- Singing 50+ will remain online for the first 6-weeks of term due to Government guidance. In October half-term, The Garage will re-assess the guidelines to see if we can resume this class in the studios.
- We are offering 10% sibling discount. For this to be applied, you must book sibling classes in the same transaction. Our booking system will automatically apply the offer. This cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Toddler and baby classes (My First) can now be booked in blocks of 6-weeks.
- If you find a class is full, please join a waiting list. We will try our best to add extra classes.
- Although the classes will be based at The Garage where possible, due to the changing COVID-19 situation, we may need to transfer the classes to be held online if the circumstances or Government guidance changes.
- Want to know what we’re doing to keep you safe? Find our COVID precautions here. We will continue to update this page keeping in line with the Government guidelines.
If you have any further questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 283382.