We’re delighted to offer a new opportunity for local artists to display their work in the building by introducing new exhibition spaces. The first exhibition will run from 25 October – 16 December, and will have the theme of ‘Performance’.
We are looking for a range of media entries, including video installations to be part of the inaugural exhibition. A private view of the chosen work will take place in November, date TBC.
To apply please send a digital image of your entry, including your full name and medium of the work/s (maximum 4 entries per artist) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 14 October, 5pm. Work submitted can be new or existing pieces.
Artwork submission criteria:
-The art work must fit into the allocated spaces, download the artwork hanging positions here.
– All artwork accepted must be ready to hang on submission.
– Video installations are accepted.
– The entry limit for applicants is four works per individual.
– Please note that there is no fee to submit entries, but there will be a gallery fee for each artwork sold. Work can be made available for sale, with 20% sales commission going towards The Garage’s artspace.
– Please email a digital image of your entry to email@example.com
-It is important that you include your full name and medium of the work/s with your email.
Some dates to remember:
• Deadline for all submissions is Friday 14 October, 5PM
• Accepted exhibitors will be contacted by email
• Accepted artwork is to be brought to The Garage on Friday 21 or Saturday 22 October
• A Private View will be held on Tuesday 25 October
• The exhibition will continue until Wednesday 30 November and your work will be available to pick up on this day at 4pm.