In this section of the website you will find all of The Garage Trust’s Policies and Procedures documents for staff and freelancers as updated September 2021.
As a member of staff, it is your duty to ensure you are familiar with The Garage Trust’s policies and procedures. We would recommend re-reading these policies annually, and know where to find them should you need to reference them.
If you have any concerns or questions on any of these policies, or would like anything clarifying, please contact Adam Yaxley [Participation] or Katie Snell [all other policies].
Please find in the PARTICIPATION section the full Child Protection Policy and the procedure for reporting concerns, please familiarise yourself with the contents.
Following some changes to processes at Childrens’ Services, we have updated our safeguarding policies and procedures to better reflect current practice.
- CHILD PROTECTION AND SAFEGUARDING POLICY AND PROCEDURE
- CHILD PROTECTION AND SAFEGUARDING CODE OF PRACTICE
- DISCLOSURES AND CONCERNS PROCEDURE
- GUIDANCE: DEALING WITH A CONCERN OR TAKING A DISCLOSURE
- NORFOLK SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN’S BOARD NSCB1 FORM
- PREVENTING EXTREMISM AND RADICALISATION POLICY
- RECORDED CONCERNS PROCEDURE
- BURSARY AND SCHOLARSHIP POLICY
- ANTI BULLYING AND HARASSMENT POLICY
- DBS POLICY
- DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURE
- EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES POLICY
- FLEXIBLE WORKING POLICY
- GRIEVANCE PROCEDURE
- IT ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- LONE WORKER POLICY
- MATERNITY AND PATERNITY LEAVE POLICY
- MOBILE PHONE POLICY
- NO SMOKING POLICY
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT POLICY
- REFERENCES POLICY
- REMOTE WORKING POLICY
- EMPLOYING PEOPLE WITH A CRIMINAL RECORD POLICY
- TRAVEL EXPENSES AND SUBSISTENCE POLICY
- AWARDING FREELANCE DELIVERY CONTRACTS
- BOMB THREAT PROCEDURE
- CCTV POLICY
- COSHH POLICY
- DANGEROUS OCCURRENCE AND INCIDENT REPORT POLICY
- ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
- FIRST AID POLICY
- FRONT OF HOUSE AND OFFICE STAFF SAFETY PROCEDURES
- HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
- MANUAL HANDLING POLICY
- PAYMENT PROCESSING POLICY
- PROP GUN & BLADE PROTOCOL
- THE GARAGE FIRE EMERGENCY PLAN
- THE GARAGE GENERAL RISK ASSESSMENT
Child Protection and Safeguarding Training, Thursday 28 June, 10am-1.30pm
Everyone must attend this training at least once every 2 years in accordance with our policy. Please book you place through reception by calling 01603 283382.